Elizabethan Jacket continued... Nearly there!

Getting close! The jacket is technically wearable now. However, I am not planning to wear it until Coronation, March 2.

At this point, I still need to: attach braid to the sleeve seams, attach lace to the sleeve cuffs, attach lace to the shoulders if I have enough left over (doubtful, and it might not need it), and attach the lining to the fashion fabric in the armsyce. It's been left open so I can add the sleeve trimmings. Oh, and the hook and eyes on the petticoat need adjusting.

So close! I'm really pleased with how this came out.

I'm not worried about finishing it on time- I always start my projects early! No 2am mad-dash sewing for this girl :)

Comments

  1. Looking good!! I've been itching to work on my jacket, but I MUST finish Sven's Kirk first. Which requires my room to be finished. Stupid priorities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like your studio is ready to be worked in, yes? Haven't you had plans for Sven's Kirk outfit for ages? ;)

      Delete
  2. This is lovely! I just adore this shape, and the lace is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts